7.3 Parental Agreement
Please complete, sign, and return with your enrollment form.
1. I understand proficiency assessments are required for initial course placement within the
2. I accept the responsibility to supervise my child using the
3. I understand students must follow
4. I understand that I will be asked to supplement the program designed by
5. I understand that my child will have accumulated 1050 hours of instructional time per year.
i. Instructional time refers to time spent on the education of one’s child or children including but not limited to: (Instruction, reading, assignments, computer based instruction, library time, and interaction with assigned teacher
6. I will be responsible for reporting my child’s time on a regular basis.
7. I will communicate regularly with the
8. I agree if my child is ill or away from their schoolwork for an extended period of time I will contact the
9. I understand that if my telephone number, address, or e-mail address changes, I will inform the
10. I understand that my child will participate in any assessments required by
11. I understand if my child does not make adequate progress, participation in the
12. I agree to return non-consumable items, books, and other materials when requested at the end of the school year, course completion, when my child withdraws, or if participation is denied. Materials must be turned in and in good condition. I am aware that I will be charged for damaged or lost items.
13. I understand that participation in the program requires that my child have regular, daily access to a computer with an internet connection that meets the minimum standard as stipulated below. I acknowledge that I am responsible for upkeep and maintenance of my personal computer and working internet connection.
14. If my child moves outside of the
I have read and accept all terms in this agreement.