Welcome to the Jennings Public Schools Website
- We are blessed to have such a generous & giving community. We want to thank and recognize the following businesses, churches, and individuals who donated towards the purchase of student school supplies for this school year. It is truly a blessing for our families!!!
💥The Drywall Crew
✅ Cleveland Petroleum Products
🌟 Griffin Excavating & Dozer Service
💥 Skinner Tank Company
✅ Grace Gospel Church
🌟 Economy Supply
💥 Old Town Flea Market
✅ Wes’s Water Well Service
🌟 R & D Meats
✅ Roni Johnson
🌟 David Poulter Construction
✅ Advanced Building Specialties
🌟 Cushing Wal-Mart
💥 Clifford & Vivian Green
✅ Terri Burrow
🌟 Zova Harvison
💥 Sam’s Auto Center
🌟 Flatt’s Auction
✅ Jennings 1st Baptist Church
- The Bluejays After-School Care Program will begin on Monday, August 21st. It is available for all students, PK-8th grades, attending JPS. It will operate any day school is in session from 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM. This is a pay-for-use service. We charge $8.00 per hour or $20 per day with a 25% discount for additional students. To enroll, please CLICK HERE to complete the online form.
- We offer after school tutoring Monday-Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 PM for students in grades K-8. This is an opportunity for help on homework, skill building, or extra practice. See Mr. Meador for more information.
- Jennings Public Schools is accepting transfer applications for the 2023-2024 school year for students in grades PK-8. Some classes are currently full, but applicants will be placed on a waiting list for those classes. Applications can be printed and completed from the link below or they may be picked up at the office. Please contact Derrick Meador at 918-757-2536 with any questions or CLICK HERE for additional information on student transfers.
- In accordance with SB 783, we have established and posted open transfer information and class size capacities. If you are interested in transferring to Jennings Public Schools, you may access that information by CLICKING HERE.
- We are now offering a free tool to report bullying or potential threats anonymously using any device. Click this link to access STOPit. The access code is 918-757-2536.
- Per the requirements of HB1046, you can access our most recent annual audit information by CLICKING HERE.