1. docks - platforms built on the shore or out from the shore; wharves; piers
2. migrating - going from one region to another with the change in seasons
3. scan - to glance at; look over hastily
4. scent - a smell
5. wharf - platform built on the shore or out from the shore beside which ships can load or unload
6. yearned - felt a longing or desire
7.consult - to seek information or advice from
8. leisurely - without hurry; taking plenty of time
9. mutual - done, said, or felt by each toward the other
Make any combination of activities to tally 5 points. Bring ALL activities completed Thursday morning to school!
Write your list of words in alphabetical order.
In the Spotlight!
Write each word. Then, go back and highlight the vowels in your words.
Write each word three times each.
Write each word starting with one letter only and then adding one letter at a time per row.
Have a family member give you a practice test. Turn it in!
Write each word using different colors for the letters in the word.
Write each of your words in your agenda
Write each of your spelling words backwards!
Complete your spelling packet